Friday, October 24, 2008

A Bun In The Oven

Luckily we weren't planning to keep it secret (j/k Jamie). Today I had my first doctor's appointment for my pregnancy. I'm about 9 weeks along with a due date of May 27. Needless to say we are very excited! And apparently the blood tests aren't always right since I got pregnant that same month :) The first ultrasound won't be for 3 weeks and it will be quite some time before we know the sex. I'll keep everyone posted with belly pictures :) I always said I wanted to be pregnant before 30 (even if it was only by 9 weeks)! Happy birthday to me!

8 comments:

Geri said...

Happy Birthday! What a great way to start the day.
I couldn't keep it a secret, and since you didn't tell me not to tell anyone else, I had to let other family know. For being a quiet person, I can have a big mouth sometimes, but it is just too exciting to keep it in.

Jill Child McGowan said...

That's okay :) We were going ot call everyone this afternoon anyway.

Mary Child said...

CONGRATULATIONS JILL!!! I bet this is the best birthday you've ever had! We're SO EXCITED for you guys. CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!

Queen of the Castle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mary said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! And happy 30th!

Shalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Child Family said...

i'm sorry, I'm Sorry, I'M SORRY!!!!! i assumed i'd be the last to know, due to the fact that is usually the case. i hope i didn't offend you in my excitement, i truly didn't mean to. i'm just really happy for you, please forgive me.

Mack and Louise said...

Happy belated birthday and congratulations to you both! May is a great month!!