Friday, December 12, 2008

Baby Room and Belly Pics


So here's the first step in converting the office into the baby's room. For those of you that don't know (or remember) our office was black so this is a huge change. The desk wrapped around two walls and is now just in the closet where I think it will still be very useful as a changing table. We moved a portion of the desk into the guest room closet to become our mini office. Since we don't know the sex yet we thought yellow was a good neutral color with lots of options.


And for those of you that are curious to see how big I am so far here's some lovely pictures, acne and all. I'm 16 weeks pregnant, 3 1/2 months for those of you not obsessed :) So far I'm 2 lbs heavier than pre-pregnancy (lost some weight the first couple months but have now gained that back).

3 comments:

Mary Child said...

CUTE!!!! The room is very gender neutral, and still bright and happy. I love it.

And your baby belly is THE CUTEST BUMP EVER! CONGRATULATIONS JILL. I am so bummed that you are so far away.

Thank goodness for blogs!

Geri said...

Big change in the office. I like the yellow. It is a good thing we went shopping for pants when I was there at Thanksgiving, your little bump now definitely looks like you're pregnant.

The Child Family said...

You look so cute with your little belly!!!! cute baby room