Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just A Head Cold

Oh, the joy of having little kids. Last night I started feeling a little stuffed up. Today both Mike and I have a cold.  Nothing like passing everything around.
So, while I sit on the couch with Ayla I'll talk about our latest adventures.
Mikey started school a couple of weeks ago.  The first few days involved some crying at drop off but it quickly improved.  He loves going to see his friends and play with all the toys.  It's a montesorri school and we've been thrilled with his new skills and sense of independance.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Not the joy of little kids...but one of the little joys of kids in school. Lots of germs to be shared by their new friends! :( Bummer about the cold...hope all of you guys feel better quickly. So glad you are posting to the blog again. I look forward to it.