Friday, July 16, 2010

Walking...

Mike posting for Jill. I got home from Atlanta and Jill and I decided to take Mikey to the mall. They have a kids play place there and while it sounds kind of ghetto, it's air conditioned and there are a bunch of other kids for Mikey to play with in a safe place we can keep an eye on him.

He's actually been walking a little bit since he was about 13 months old but he usually prefers to crawl. Today he must have wanted to look like a big kid because he was walking all over the place.

I only had my phone with me but it gets the job done in a pinch for some quick video.

3 comments:

Mary Child said...

OH MY GOSH how CUTE is the little drunken walk?

YAY Mikey! He's one of the big boys now, stumbling around the play-place! How sad that I'll never watch the drunken walk from one of my own babies ever again...

PLEASE can you move closer? :)

Jill Child McGowan said...

Only if you're willing to pay our mortgage too :)

The Child Family said...

How cute!!!!!! So adorable, and as ghetto as play-places at the mall are- they really are perfect