Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Time Getting Away From Me...




I know I've become really bad about blogging. I work 48 hours a week and have an incredibly active baby so any other activities just don't happen :) This weekend Mikey started rolling over. He now thinks it's great fun and does it on a regular basis. The only problem is how frustrated he gets when he can't make it across the room on his own. He really wants to be into everything. I think I'm in trouble once he can walk. Karen came to visit us while Mike was working a lot so we would be able to get a little sleep and not have to worry about a sitter on days both of us were working. She helped out so much and I think she was excited to see how active he is.

2 comments:

Mary said...

You're forgiven. I only work 36 hours a week, and I know how crazy it is. And now that Benji can walk, it's so hard to keep up with everything! I remember the steam-roller phase, though. BABY-PROOF NOW. ;o)

The Child Family said...

I don't know how you do it!!!!
I'm so glad he's rolling over, he is so cute!!!!!