Monday, May 18, 2009

Mikey's First Doctor Visit


Today was Mikey's first doctor visit and vaccine. He is up to 7 lb 4 oz. The doctor and nurse were very impressed that he was up from his birth weight after losing 8 oz. We're doing really well and he's a very good baby. He sleeps and eats well and pretty consistently. He is a bit stubborn so we will have lots of battles ahead but couldn't be happier :) I'm feeling good and am up and around the house pretty much how I normally am. I'm not yet vacuuming or lifting things as per the doctor. I'm ready to start making small outings now that bedrest and initial healing are over.

4 comments:

Screamin' Meme said...

Yah Jill. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad Mikey is diong so well.

The Child Family said...

Ahhhhh, he is so adorable!!!!!

Mary Child said...

I'm so glad you are healing well and feeling good. One week old already! He's so cute Jill. Congratulations.

Shalie said...

He is sure cute, congratulations! I'm glad he is growing so well and that you are starting to feel better.