Wednesday, March 3, 2010

California Pictures











My mother-in-law Jane just sent me these pictures from California (yes, we forgot our camera again).
On a much less fun note, Mikey has another cold (4th one). This time he ended up with a double ear infection (again) and bronchitis. The bronchitis means he gets nebulizer treatments three times a day. Have you ever tried to hold downa wiggly 9 month old for 10 minutes at a time? Not so easy. I try to distract him with kid's songs (he doesn't care that I sing poorly) but still a challenge. Hopefully, he will feel better soon.

2 comments:

Mary Child said...

Oh my gosh, hooray for Jane and her camera; those shots are SO CUTE! You and Mike DEFINITELY combine genes well!

Sorry to hear about the cold. It's so hard when infants get sick because you can't really give them the strong meds to minimize symptoms. Good luck with the nebulizer, and I hope it passes quickly.

The Child Family said...

HOw cute!!!!!! I'm beyond jealous that you guys are in the water, outside, in February!!!!!!
I'm so sorry about Mikey's cold, and especially the ear infections. That must be hard on everyone, good luck with the nebulizer!!!!